Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Read the Good Trash" January 2009-December 2009

Yup, you heard right.



Sick of the same old bad writing? Try some old bad writing! Full of angst, filth, and wonderfully sinister ways...V.C.Andrews is the queen!

"READ THE GOOD TRASH MOVEMENT" January 2009-December 2009
(Ahem...That's a long time people...Cough it out. You can do it.)

I just have to give a nod to Reviewer X. In my ravenous youth of which I never truly departed, a superbly trashy group of books entered my life. First Flowers in the Attic, then...Dawn, by V.C. Andrews. Ah the memories of the Logan Family Woes. So alas, I will put my weight behind what I find to be the best trash ANYWHERE. If you are gonna read crap. This is the best crap you can find.

AS Reviewer X put it, "Their are two kinds of trash in the world. The GOOD and the BAD."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Court of Thorns and Roses

Title: A Court of Thorns and Roses (Book 1) By: Sarah J Maas Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens/Bloomsbury YA Publish Date: 2015 ISBN: 978-16...